Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 Book Reading Challenge

Vickie over at Reading and Stitching has issued a 10 Book Challenge. The Challenge is pretty simple - read 10 books by the end of the year. The gauntlet has been thrown! My initial list is simply some of the books I have on my wish list on Amazon to be pre-ordered- but you can change the list if something more interesting comes along.

Because today is the last day to sign up for the challenge - I'm going to issue my own challenge!
Sign up here to read 10 books before the end of the year by leaving a comment on this post by 30 September 2009. Add a list of the books you plan to read to your sidebar and mark them off as you read them.
Read at least the 10 books by 31 December 2009. On 1 January 2010, I'll post so that you can leave a comment that you have completed the challenge. I'll have a random drawing for a $10.00 gift certificate from Amazon from amongst all those who tell me that they have completed the challenge on 30 January 2010!

No comments: