Friday, July 17, 2009

The Friday 56 17 July 2009

Since I can't sleep, I decided to go ahead and get this out of the way (oh my, that makes it sound like a *chore*, when what I mean is so that I won't forget later - lol!)

The Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime With Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

As it happens, the book closest to me is Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson.

Still others include census reports, research reports, industry studies and more.

Pretty dry stuff, eh?



Oh, that reminds me of a story:
On a pond near our house this last fall, I saw a gaggle of visiting geese as well as the swans that live there all the time. When I came home, I told my family about the flock of Canadian Geese I had seen on the pond.
"How did you know they were Canadian Geese?"
"Because they were saying, 'Eh, eh, eh....' "

Thanks for visiting today.

No comments: