Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday 56 24 July 2009

The Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime With Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Making it in just under the deadline, but I have a great excuse: New books arrived today – yum!

By Heresies Distressed by David Weber

Just as I fully realize that you would lie Shan-wei out of Hell if that was what it took to protect Sharleyan or me.

I think I will just leave it at that.

3 comments:

Yoyo said...

what a cute idea. I did this sort of thing once with "the book you are currently reading" it can be great fun.

Yoyo said...

Shoot! That was such a clever post I forgot what I actually came here for, dah. First, without excuse, but with a huge apology I must tell you that my spreadsheet just did a major malfunction and I lost several of the blogs that were listed for the Totally Useless SAL. And I'm quite sorry to say yours' was one of them. I am putting the list back together now and hope to have it posted tomorrow. So......Welcome to the Totally Useless SAL, better late than never. We very much look forward to having you with us. And again, I apologize for being so late with this Welcome.

Suzanne said...

Weird. I can not even begin to imagine what that means!