Friday, June 26, 2009

Tiny Treasures Received and Sent

For the Floss Tag Exchange on Tiny Treasures, I received a lovely package from Iza in Poland. A beautiful floss tag as well as some gorgeous overdyed floss and a postcard from Lublin. I've already used the floss on the left (New Vision by Carrie's Creation) in a special project that I hope to publish soon on my other blog. Here's a close-up of the butterfly so you can see Iza's meticulous stitching and the color variations in the floss.
I sent to Amanda in Italy, and she's posted that she received my package, so I can post a pic. Sorry for the blurry picture - I didn't preview it before I mailed my package out.
I totally love these floss bags, so I designed my floss tag to be used with them (and included a pack of bags with the floss tag). I also included a fat quarter of the fabric I used to back the tag:Aren't the cats fun?

I can't wait for the next exchange - I love making new friends all over the world!

1 comment:

Cole said...

What great floss tags! These exchanges have been a blast, haven't they??